If you’re sick, how do you
pay the expenses ?
customized to your situation
If you are self-employed, retired, or a traveller, you will find shortcomings in government-funded health insurance.
There are insurance products to bridge these gaps:
- Health and dental insurance
- Travel insurance for medical emergencies
- Medical insurance for visitors to Canada
In general, you save by:
- Paying for your routine health and dental expenses yourself
- Insuring against catastrophic expenses such as large medical bills
Tip: If you are an incorporated business owner, consider a Health Spending Account.
How might medical insurance help you?
To find out, reserve a private consultation.